My sister is a fabulous cook herself and she shared this recipe with me when I was at her house in July. I knew immediately that this was a recipe my family would love and I was right. We have made this several times since then and loved it each and every time.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, meat removed and shredded or chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 – 10.5 oz. can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 – 10.5 oz. can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 – 10 oz. can Rotel Tomatoes, undrained, you choose the heat level
- 1 – 2 cups of chopped onion, bell pepper, and celery
- 1/4 cup of butter, I use unsalted
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Boil spaghetti noodles to package directions. Drain the pasta when it is cooked.
- While spaghetti is cooking, add the butter to a large pot and melt over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and bell pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until your level of tenderness.
- Add both cans of soup, tomatoes, and cubed cheese to the pot. Stir with a whisk until cheese is melted. You can season with salt if needed and pepper at this time.
- Once cheese is completely melted, add the spaghetti and chicken and stir well to cover all the noodles and meat.
- You can either bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or serve it immediately.
This recipe is a great option to bring to a potluck or even prep and freeze for the future. Please give it a try and let me know if you enjoy it! If you make any changes I would love to hear about them as well.