There are days when we become Julia Child, creating 5 star meals, multiple courses and we smile the entire time. Then there are days when we feel a bowl of cereal encompasses all the nutritional value needed for the day. For those days, I have an amazingly easy recipe that will be better than Lucky Charms, but not as fancy as Beef Bourguignon. Cheeseburger wraps are super tasty, and you can customize each wrap to the persons taste if you like.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- sandwich sliced pickles
- mustard of choice
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Add Worcestershire sauce, dried onion, and salt and pepper to the beef, mix to incorporate all flavors.
- You will either need an indoor grill (George Foreman); or another smaller pan to grill/toast the wraps.
- On each tortilla, added ketchup and mustard, cover with cheese, add beef mixture on top of cheese, one slice of pickle(unless using the little pickle slices), add tomato. You can also add onions, lettuce, bacon, or other burger favorites on the wraps. This is all to your liking so there is no right or wrong way.
- Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately. You can easily prepare the meat the day before and simply warm it up before assembling the wraps.
Give this recipe a try and tell me what variations you preferred!