Today is a showcase of two more beverage recipes. One again for those who are not drinking alcohol and the other for those who may. These recipes can of course be adjusted based on your tastes, and when drinking alcohol, please drink responsibly and do not drive.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups of milk
- 1 bag of high quality white chocolate chips, 12 ounces
- 1 can pumpkin puree, 15 ounces
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Cream
- In your slow cooker, combine all ingredients except the Whipped Cream. Stir to combine and head on low for 3 hours, or high for 1 1/2 hours. Stirring frequently. When serving pour into desired cup, and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
This recipe has won me the annual pumpkin award near Halloween for two years now, at my work. Enjoy!
For those who are more interested in something with a little kick, here is a beverage with alcohol, please drink responsibly.
- Tequila Sunrise
- 1 1/2 ounces of good Tequila
- 3/4 cup of orange juice
- 3/4 ounce grenadine syrup
- Orange slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a highball glass filled with ice, pour in the tequila and orange juice. Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass over the back of a spoon or by drizzling it down the side of the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom. Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Happy Drinking my friends!