The month is almost over and this will be the last week of a two for one drink recipe. In the future I will include beverages again, however next week will be a tasty option.
As with the previous weeks I have two recipes for you and one for those who drink alcohol and one for those who do not. As always please drink responsibly and don’t drink and drive.
- Shirley Temple:
- 3 cups lemon lime soda
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tsp grenadine
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- Fill 4 glasses with ice. Divide the soda and lime juice between the glasses and top off with grenadine.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry.
- Gin and Tonic
- 2 ounces of gin (preferably Tanqueray)
- 1 – 3 lime wedges
- 3 – 4 ounces tonic water
- Add gin to a highball glass filled with ice. Squeeze in lime wedges to taste, then add them to the glass. Add tonic water and stir to combine.
Happy Drinking my friends!