A few years ago I had taken over the duty of cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my family. And at that time, I had to figure out ways to cook dinner for 12-15 people. And I had one oven, but I had a fleet of crockpots that I had won from work (they are very generous in gifts). So I hooked them up and put them to work. This recipe is one that was an instant hit, and I hope you love it too!
Crock Pot Cream Corn
- 24 ounces of frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 Tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- Put corn into the crockpot. Cut the butter and cream cheese and place on top of corn.
- Add the sugar, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or on high for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
This works great for holidays or any meal, and you can easily double or triple the recipe if needed.