In most families there are nights were dinner needs to be fast, easy, and tasty. In our family dance nights require us to be creative on dinner as we don’t want fast food all the time. With that said, we came upon this tasty option and it’s one that stays in rotation often for us.
Hot Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 1 package of Crescent Rolls 8 count
- 8 thin slices of ham (I have also used turkey in this as well)
- 8 thin slices of your favorite cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Open the Crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. On each triangle place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese (or more if you like it cheesy). Roll from the wider end to the top. Place on baking sheet. Repeat for remaining rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, usually about 20 minutes depending on your oven.
- Serve with mustard, mayo, or any other condiments you enjoy.
If we serve a side dish it’s usually something simple like chips, or even a pasta salad.