For me, peppermint is for holidays. Especially the Christmas holiday. Fudge is a comfort food, and something that I do not indulge in often. But calories do not count at holidays, so enjoy a peppermint, white chocolate, creamy fudge treat this year.
- 24 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Add white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt to a large saucepan on low heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Turn off heat and add in peppermint extract.
- Mix in all but a small handful of the crushed peppermint candies.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Sprinkle on the remaining peppermint candies into the baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.
Happy Eating and Holidays!