When I had gone to Savannah several years ago, I was introduced to Pralines. I was in love with them since then. This recipe is rather simple and hopefully one that you will enjoy. It gives you that sugary, nutty, melt-in-your-mouth delicacy, that Pralines promise. Enjoy!
Pecan Praline Cookies
- 35 graham crackers
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
- Place crackers on 10×15-inch sheet cake pan, covering bottom.
- Bring sugar, butter, and cream of tartar to a boil in a saucepan. Add nuts; pour mixture over the top of the crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool for a few minutes in the pan; remove from pan while still warm.
Happy Baking, Eating, and Holidays!