During the week time is limited on what we can make for dinner. We need things to be quick, easy and tasty. This is a different version than the pigs in a blanket option, and a crowd winner in the house. You can easily adjust this for your own family’s tastes.
- Ham and Cheese Rollups
- One tube of Crescent Rolls – 8 ct
- 8 slices of ham or turkey
- 8 slices of cheese – We use Swiss with the ham, and either American or Cheddar with the turkey.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles. Add one piece of ham and one piece of cheese to each triangle. Roll each triangle from the wide end first. Add to a baking sheet, tip side down.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 19 minutes, or as needed until the rolls are browned. Serve immediately.
These are great on their own, or with a side dish to give a more well rounded meal. Happy Eating!