Yes, I made up that word, but I’m going to use it. Today is a happy day, it’s my one-year anniversary from when I began this journey. I’ve posted every day whether good, bad, or otherwise, and I have had an amazing time. Here’s a recap of this past year:
- 365 days of posts
- 424 Total posts
- 211,305 words that I have shared
- 6,636 Views from you all
- 4,997 Visitors – This is absolutely amazing, and I can’t thank you all enough!
- 88 countries around the world – This is something I love seeing every day, how far out can I make new friends?
- 108 Followers – I am so happy you all are enjoying the blog, please feel free to share ideas of things you would like to hear more about!
- The blog post that was most read in 2021 was: Teresa – https://amateurconnoisseur.com/2021/04/13/teresa/
This coming year I plan to continue to share some of the same topics I have been, perhaps new things as they come along, but I’m really hoping you all will be interested in sharing the blog with your friends, family, and co-workers. The more people interested in the blog the more I can then offer you in return, so don’t hesitate to let me know of something that I can share with you all! Here is to another 365 days of blogging about true crime, beauty, mysteries, Wisconsin, Food, and the paranormal, and everything else that interests me!
Thank you again, without you all, I wouldn’t be doing this, and it’s truly something that has been helping me through the past year!
Be strong, be beautiful, be you