In our house there is always a sports game to be watched. And when it’s a big game, World Series, Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, March Madness…we have appetizers and snacks. This recipe is one that is a favorite, easy, not too expensive, and so yummy you will want to make a double batch.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- 11 oz. can sweet yellow and white corn, drained
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 Tbl. taco seasoning mix
- 2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, I use an electric mixer to ensure the cream cheese is smooth. Do not add the tortilla chips. Cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.