When you need a quick snack for a party, holiday, sports night, or any time, this is one to hold onto. It gives you a bite sized tasty snack with bacon, cheese, and it can be as spicy as you like.
- Rotel Cups
- 3 boxes (1.9 ounces, each) frozen Mini Phyllo Shells (15 per box)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (10 ounces) mild Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies), drained
- 1 bag (2.8 ounces) Oscar Meyer Real Bacon pieces
- 1 ½ cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese (or any cheese you like)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove phyllo shells carefully from their boxes. No need to thaw. Place shells onto a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Rotel tomatoes and bacon pieces. Once combined, stir in the cheese. Scoop 1 Tablespoon of filling into each phyllo shell. Repeat with all filling and shells. Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.